KWA’s Center for Citizenship & Immigration Services (CCIS) provides critical support for immigrant individuals and families to navigate the naturalization process.
To learn more or to contact us, please use this form.
- Assistance with the naturalization application process
- N400 application assistance and translation service
- Citizenship English classes – beginner to advanced – in six languages: English, Korean, Ukrainian, Russian, Cambodian and Vietnamese
- Citizenship interview preparation and practice
- Escort to Application Support Center and CIS interview
Family Immigration Services
- Assistance with family-based petition process for Green Card
- Assistance with determining eligibility and application process
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Services
- Assistance with DACA eligibility determination
- Assistance with DACA application process, including an evidence review
- Assistance with DACA renewals